Who We Are
The Southern Adirondack Child Care Network is a not-for-profit child care resource and referral agency serving Hamilton, Warren, and Washington counties in New York.
Our mission is to strengthen the quality of children’s early care and learning and provide exceptional services for parents, child care providers & employers.
- Providing information on the types of and options for child care.
- Maintaining a database of New York State regulated child care providers in Hamilton, Warren and Washington counties.
- Helping families become informed consumers about quality child care and selecting care that best meets their needs.
- Assistance in starting a child care program.
- Training for quality in early childhood programs.
- On-site coaching and technical assistance.
- Access to the Child Care Food Program.
- Business Related Support Services.
For Business / Community
- Information on child care issues
- Develop and promote policies that aid in the expansion of quality child care services locally, statewide and nationally.
- Seminars for working parents seeking care
Interested in volunteering or joining our Board of Directors? We are looking for people who would enjoy helping and want to make a difference in the quality of children’s early care and learning.