The following are the registration, payment and refund policies for all training classes offered by the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network
Registration, Payment and Refund Policies
- Advance registration and prepayment (where applicable) are required to enroll in all training programs and to receive a certificate at the completion of the class.
- The Child Care Network must receive full payment (check, cash, money order or EIP Scholarship Award) prior to the start date of the workshop. If an EIP award is received after registrant has made full payment, a refund will be issued to the registrant after EIP has sent payment to the Southern Adirondack Child Care Network.
- A confirmation of registration will be emailed or mailed prior to the start date of the training.
- If training is cancelled due to low enrollment or inclement weather, participants will be notified by phone or email. Registration fees will be refunded for workshops cancelled by the Child Care Network.
- Participants who cancel may be issued a refund, minus a service charge, if the request is made in writing at least 14 days prior to the start of the training program and we can fill the vacancy in the class. Refunds issued are made payable to the originator. EIP refunds will be issued to SUNY.
- No refunds will be issued once a training program or workshop series has begun.
- Participants who start and do not complete a training program are still responsible for the full payment of that program.
- Participants who are enrolled in a training program lasting more than 18 hours may be considered “no longer enrolled” after missing three (3) consecutive unexcused classes. If payment was made with EIP funds, the Child Care Network will notify SUNY of the participant’s change in enrollment status.
- Participants must remain for the entire workshop to receive credit and a certificate.
- A certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion of each workshop or series of workshops. Participants are responsible for maintaining their own training records. There is a $10.00 fee for each duplicate certificate requested.